We are committed to providing a high quality physiotherapy service to all our patients but unfortunately if you are not happy with our service/location/therapist, etc you can make a formal complaint. We aim to constantly improve our services and standards of care and hence take our feedback and complaints very seriously.
To make a complaint:
- You can either make a phone complaint by calling us on 0330 124 2392
- Email to email@example.com
One of the members of our Complaints Team with get in touch with you within 24 hours to discuss the issue and aim to resolve it as quickly as possible. In certain instances, we may request you to given a written complaint if needed.
What to include in a written complaint:
* Your details (your name, our reference number, date of birth, and email id
* A brief background of the complaint
* Who was involved (Therapist, Centre staff, Admin, etc)
* What action you would like us to take to resolve it
On receiving this, we will then acknowledge receipt of your complaint either via phone or email for further information if needed for our investigation and report back to you with our findings and resolution.
If you are still not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint, you could request for this to be taken to our higher management or seek independent legal advice.